Starting in our humble beginnings over 30 years ago, Treehouse has led the industry in food safety and premium quality standards. We don't source from hundreds or even thousands of different farms like most other almond manufacturers. Controlling the supply from our own orchards and choosing to only partner with a few premium outside growers gives Treehouse full traceability and quality assurance directly from the orchard.
Our premium-quality almond products are the result of industry best-practices we developed and control all the way through harvesting our own orchards and processing in our sate-of-the-art facility. Year after year we are devoted to continuous improvement, investing heavily in to the most sophisticated technologies and modern equipment. There is a reason why Treehouse is the most sought after almond supplier in California.
When stored properly, almonds can retain their freshness longer than most other nuts and can be carried from one year to the other.
To help maintain optimal flavor and True Almond Goodness:
- Avoid exposure to strong odors. Almonds can absorb odors from packaging materials, chemical and pungent foods.
- Freezing almonds will help maximize shelf-life; however, take special care to use proper packaging to insure almonds are sealed and protected from ice and moisture.
- Avoid exposure to direct sunlight for prolonged periods, which may cause almonds to darken and decrease shelf-life
Store or display almond products in cool, dry and odor-free environment.
- Ideal Temperatures: 35-45°F (2-7°C)
- Relative Humidity (Cold Storage): 55%-65%
Quality Assurance & Food Safety
Treehouse is proud to lead the almond industry in food safety and quality control, in fact, we were the first almond processing facility to qualify for BRC certification and are proud to boast an A Grade 4 years running.
- Our operations adhere to strict FDA regulations and HACCP guidelines.
- We are the approved supplier to the worlds most strict quality and food safety companies.
- Every lot produced here at Treehouse is rigorously tested by our in-house quality control department to insure our products meet both Treehouse standards and our customers specifications.
- We utilize USDA approved 3rd party testing facilities for microbiological product testing.