- ALMOND FLOUR COOKIES WITH COCONUT AND CHOCOLATE CHIP
Are you tired of flavorless Gluten-Free & Paleo desserts? We were too! Thankfully, Natural Almond Flour is a perfect ingredient for cooking delicious and healthy desserts!
- 1 1/4 cups Treehouse Natural Almond Flour (or Blanched Almond Flour)
- 1/4 cup dark chocolate chips
- 1/2 cup unsweetened shredded conconut
- 1/4 tsp salt (kosher or sea salt)
- 1/2 tsp baking powder
- 1/3 cup brown sugar
- 1 egg
- 3 Tbsp coconut oil, melted (or vegetable oil)
- 1/2 tsp vanilla extract
- In a large mixing bowl, combine almond flour, dark chocolate chips, baking powder, salt and sugar.
- In a separate smaller bowl, beat egg until uniform in color and doubled in volume. Whisk in coconut oil and vanilla extract.
- Combine egg, coconut oil & vanilla with the dry ingredients. Mix well.
- Chill in fridge for at least 1/2 hour or overnight.
- Preheat oven to 375 degrees.
- On a nonstick baking sheet, shape dough into 1-inch balls. Allow 1 1/2 inch of space between each.
- Bake for 7-10 minutes or until edges begin to brown.
- Remove from oven, allow to cool before serving.
- Pairs very nicely with a cup of homemade almond milk!
- Flour Review
I use this flour for everything!