- FROZEN YOGURT BANANA POPS WITH ALMONDS
A delicious desert doesn't have to ruin your diet. Try this super simple recipe the next time your sweet tooth kicks in!
- Wooden or plastic popsicle sticks
- 1 sheet aluminum foil
- 3/4 Cup Treehouse Natural or Dry Roasted Diced Almonds (slice or sliver work well too)
- 3 ripe bananas
- 1/2 cup greek yogurt
- Cut bananas in half
- Insert popsicle into banana
- Roll banana in yogurt until fully covered
- Sprinkle diced almonds onto banana until desired coverage
- Place on sheet of aluminum foil and freeze for at least 2 hours.