- ARUGULA SALAD WITH MANDARAN VINAIGRETTE
A sweet and tangy arugula salad with the delicate crunch of natural sliced almonds.
- 3/4 Cup Treehouse Natural or Dry Roasted Diced Almonds (slice or sliver work well too)
- 1/4 Cup extra-virgin olive oil
- 1 minced garlic clove
- 8 cups baby arugula (5 ounces)
- 2 cups bean sprouts (5 ounces)
- 4 peeled mandarain oranges, sectioned
- 1/4 cup Treehouse Natural Sliced Almonds (or Dry Roasted Sliced Almonds)
- Kosher or Sea Salt
- Freshly Ground Pepper
- In a large bowl, whisk the mandarin juice, apple cider vinegar, extra-virgin olive oil and garlic. Season with salt & pepper.
- Add the arugula and sprouts. Toss to coat.
- Transfer the salad to a large serving platter, top with mandarin sections and sliced almonds.
- Fresh. High Quality
Our first shipment just arrived and we couldn't be more pleased with the quality!